L3 Westwood is a leader in designing, integrating and manufacturing militarized and ruggedized power generation, power distribution, and power management products and systems using MIL-SPEC and/or COTS products. L3 Westwood marine equipment is installed on every major surface ship class of the U.S. Navy, including DDG-51, DDG-1000, LHA, LPD, LCS, CVN-78, and the new Ship-to-Shore Connector. L3 Westwood has a well established success record of adapting COTS equipment to pass shock, vibration, and EMI.
• Full MIL-SPEC Ship Service Switchboards and Load Centers per MIL-S-16036
• Ruggedized shock-mounted switchboards and Load Centers with COTS circuit breakers
• Interior Communications and Special Purpose Switchboards
• Retrofits to installed switchboards
• Have provided switchboards up to 15 KV Switchboards
• 400 Hz Switchboards
• 450 V Load Centers
• DC Switchboards Ruggedized
• 60 Hz and 400 Hz Power Panels built to MIL-P-23928
• L3 Westwood has complete service, spares and repair capabilities.