L3 Unidyne is a leading provider of exceptional engineering, analytical, and technical support services to DoD activities and related commercial businesses. The following our core competencies:
• Maintenance, repair, and modernization of U.S. Navy surface ships, submarines, and watercraft worldwide, providing engineering and technical
support for critical ship systems, including C4ISR, navigation, radar, propulsion, structural, mechanical, and electrical systems.
• Technical, ancillary, and unique training systems support at U.S. Navy training facilities throughout the country. L3 Unidyne's team includes the
highest quality subject matter experts across the spectrum of shipboard systems.
• Industrial support services for government and commercial shipyards and facilities.
• Electronic systems prototyping, engineering models, limited production and reverse engineering.
• Life-cycle logistics support during the acquisition process, maintenance planning, supportability and obsolescence planning.
• Ship and shore information technology support including LAN/WAN installation, fiber optics installation and specialized cable fabrication.
• Shore-based facilities management, modernization, relocation, consolidation and depot operations management.
• Computer-aided design and fabrication including CNC machine shop, sheet metal, laser metal cutting and multi-material welding.
• Optical alignment of combat systems, inertial navigation systems, aircraft landing systems and power trains.