L3 Power Paragon has developed and maintained a complete and comprehensive Naval Repair Depot Operation for over 10 years.
Close working relationships and quality repair work are the corner stone to a solid business relationship with the U.S. Navy. Following a Quality Production and Repair assurance of MIL-Q-9858A with ISO 9001 certification in progress, our low turnaround times and competitive prices help to support the readiness of the fleet. Because our depot facility maintains and stocks a complete line of repair parts, L3 PPI can restore equipment to an operable or “ready for issue” condition quickly and efficiently. The depot facility can also accommodate a “rotatable pool” approach where a restored unit will be immediately shipped to replace a unit scheduled for repair.
- Generic/dedicated automated and semi-automated test sets for:
- Circuit card assemblies
- Cable assemblies
- Harness assemblies
- Electronic power modules
- Transformers and chokes
- L3 PPI depot operations has a wide spectrum of load steps and voltage/power available including:
- Multiple load bank capabilities both resistive and inductive
- High Power AC
- High Power DC
- 60 Hz and 400 Hz
- Experienced engineering personnel to support hardware and software test fixture development available including:
- Custom test fixtures
- Custom portable test fixtures
- Custom load banks
- Card cage and mimic bus
- 19 kHz
- Inverter module
- Fault Isolation Unit (FIU/Current Limiting Device (CLD)
With more than 30 years as a manufacturer of advanced power solutions, no one knows power protection like L3 Power Paragon. So it is no wonder that L3 PPI Service is one of the largest, most experienced field-support organizations in the industry.
Integrated Logistics Support
- Logistics engineering
- Reliability and maintainability engineering
- Logistics provisioning and product/spares support
- Support and special purpose test equipment
- Technical publications
Overhaul & Repair
- Military and commercial marine installations, repairs and modifications
L3 Power Paragon products are largely individualized solutions to difficult problems. We are continuously developing new, innovative approaches to power delivery and power protection. PPI offers a full line of engineering analysis and design services including power engineering and testing, simulation tools/composite modeling and software design/programming.